Friday, August 1, 2008

12 POUNDS!! 12 POUNDS!!!

So, I had to go to the doctor Wednesday for my 6 week postpartum check-up. Zoë has had really bad baby acne, so I was asking the PA about it and she though it was more than just typical baby acne and needed her weight to let us know how much Benadryl to give her. When we went to the doctor for Zoë's 2 week check up, she weighed 9 lbs 2 oz. At 6 weeks our child weighed 12 lbs!! Seriously. Everybody at the doctor were just like,"It's okay, she's healthy." I hope so I know she'll drop weight when she starts crawling and walking too. She doesn't feel that heavy and some of her 0-3 month clothes still are too big. That's it, thats my story I thought I share today.
PS - I didn't have a new pic to put up, so this is a pic from when Aunt Shelby was here last week. ENJOY!

No comments: