Sunday, October 26, 2008

New hat!!


So, it's starting to get colder here in Lubbock, particularly in the mornings when we take little Zoë to school in the morning. I was chatting with my friend Cherese over lunch one day about her knitting and I explained to her the difficulty I've had finding a suitable hat for Zoë to wear in the colder mornings. The little cotton beanies for newborns are too small, the girl's head has grown 2" since birth, and the other caps seem to be made for toddlers, which are too big. I half joking/half serious told her she should knit Zoë a hat. The next day in class, she brought in the cutest little knot cap ever! It fits her head perfect and keeps her noggin warm. I LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!!!!!!

And I bet she really needed it this morning! Brrrr!

You just have to go for the big sizes - poor Noah J was wearing a 4/5 hat when he was Zoë's age! Big heads are awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My She is getting so big! Wow she is beautiful! Well just thought I would drop by a comment tell yall we haven't forgot about you! Good Luck with lil Zoe, she is so pretty!